Lapis a Bluetooth® BDR/EDR/
LE Address Sniffer
Regardless of what sector you work in, RF Monitoring devices have a range of functions for creating a more secure, better informed environment.
With more devices connected than ever before, monitors provide valuable data for frequency planning, traffic density and congestion analysis, making sure your IoT devices work securely and efficiently. Inspection of the RF landscape safeguards your innovations by allowing you to examine other devices in the area, spotting inconsistencies and threats quickly.
For those working outside the RF industry, monitoring can enhance your understanding of customers and technology. From examining footfall to anticipating and mitigating congestion, RF monitors are necessary for businesses looking to better meet their customers’ needs in a smarter, more connected world.
Interested? Get in Touch
- Extracts LAP with BR and EDR packets and analyses both the packet contents and hopping sequence to deduce the UAP
- Extracts the access address with LE packets, which under some circumstances can be associated with an advertising or target address
- High probability of intercept due to simultaneous monitoring of entire 2.4 GHz ISM band and low noise frontend.
- Low latency detection due to parallel detection architecture.
- Fully supports Bluetooth 5.0 plus future extensions.
- RF Creations Lapis GUI aids ease of use, while open API permits easy integration into larger monitoring systems.
Products compatible with Lapis.
Wideband 2.4 GHz signal analyser and generator
Find Out More